Top 10 Motivational Quotes by Kate Winslet | Biography | Images |

Kate Winslet
Kate Winslet


Kate Elizabeth Winslet was born on 5 October 1975 in Berkland, England. She is a British actress who works in Hollywood Movies. She studied drama at Raderoff's School in  England.  

At the age of 15, She worked in the British television series Dark Seasons. she made her acting debut in 1991  with the film Heavenly Creatures. In 1997, She played a lead role in the most romantic film Titanic, which was the highest commercial success of that time.

She did a lot of movies one after the others like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004), Finding Neverland (2004), Little Children (2006), Revolutionary Road (2008), The Reader (2008) and Divergent (2014). In 2009, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world.


Kate Winslet Personal Details


Name Kate Elizabeth Winslet
Date of Birth 5 October 1975 (Age 46)
Birth Place Berkland, England
Education Raderoff's School in  England
Occupation Actress, Singer, Voice Actress
Nationality United Kingdom
Height 1.69 m
Net Worth $45 Million

Kate Winslet Family Details


Mother Sally Bridges
Father Roger Winslet
Spouse Edward Abel Smith (2012), Sam Mendes (2003-2011), Jim Threapleton (1998-2001)
Children Mia Honey Threapleton (daughter), Bear Blaze Winslet and Joe Mendes         



Kate Winslet Quotes

Quotes 1.

I wouldn't dream of working on something that didn't make my gut rumble and my heart want to explode.

Quotes 2. 

I accept my body. I accept how I am and make the best of what I am given.

Quotes 3. 

It doesn't matter how old you are, or what you do in your life, you never stop needing your mom.

Quotes 4.

Acting is about being real, being honest.

Quotes 5.

If you're not still learning and growing as an actor, then you have no backbone and no career.


Quotes 6.

I'm not very technically minded. I mean, I don't know how to do e-mail on computers.

Quotes 7.


If I had a child, I wouldn't let them go to drama school. At times, I was really unhappy there.

Quotes 8.

I think I'm developing a kind of subconscious loathing of the word 'franchise.' I just think of something that's packaged, something you can buy on a shelf and is immediately disposable. I don't know. It's a really weird word for me. 
 
kate_git
Kate Winslet

Kate Winslet Images

Image 1.
Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images

Image 2.

Kate Winslet Quotes


Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images


Images 3.

Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images


Images 4.


Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images

Images 5.


Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images


Images 6.



Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images

Images 7.



Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images

Images 8.



Kate Winslet Images
Kate Winslet Images

External Links

Source & References




Web Titles:- Kate Winslet Biography | Kate Winslet Personal Details | Kate Winslet Net Worth | Kate Winslet Images | Kate Winslet Quotes | Kate Winslet Images 2020 | Kate Winslet Height |Kate Winslet Motivational Quotes | Biography Kate Winslet | Kate Winslet Family | Kate Winslet Thought | About Kate Winslet 

Post a Comment

0 Comments