Justin Bieber Quotes | Biography | Personal Details

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber's full name is Justin Drew Bieber. He was born on 1 March 1994 in London, Ontario. His father's name is Jeremy Bieber and his mother's name is Patty Mallet. He is a singer, songwriter, and actor.

 At an early age, he showed his interest in music. He learned many instruments such as piano, guitar, trumpet, and drums.

Justin performed music at school. His mother uploaded a video of his music to YouTube. And that video became more popular on YouTube. The video caught the attention of talent agent Scooter Braun. He helped Bieber sign a record deal.

In 2009, Bieber's first film EP My World was released. Which was very successful in the international world. He became the first artist to have seven songs on the Billboard Hot 100. 

He released so many albums like My world, My world 2.0, Believe, Purpose and Change. All his albums were well received worldwide. Forbes magazine listed him among the "Top Ten Most Powerful Celebrities in the World”. He has won Grammy Award and American Music Award also.


Justin Bieber Personal Details


Name Justin Drew Bieber
Date of Birth 1 March 1994 (Age 26)
Birth Place London, Ontario
Occupation singer, songwriter, and actor
Nationality Canadian
Height 1.75 m
Net Worth more than $285 Million

Justin Bieber Family Details


Mother Pattie Mallette
Father Jeremy Bieber
Sibling Jaxon(brother), Jazmyn, Allie and Bay
Spouse Hailey Baldwin

Justin Bieber Motivational Quotes


Quotes 1.
Born to be some body." You were born to be some body, maybe a vet, maybe a hero, maybe a care giver. What ever it is you were born to be some thing special and if you believe you can achieve.

Quotes 2.
The success I've achieved comes to me from God.

Quotes 3.
I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.

Quotes 4.
I'm not a fighter by nature, but, if I believe in something, I stand up for it.

Quotes 5.
Someone once told me to never dream.
I said never say never.

Quotes 6.
Friends are the best to turn to when you’re having a rough day.

Quotes 7.
When life pushes you down on your knees you’re in the perfect position to pray.

Quotes 8.
Two people can look at the same thing and see it differently.

Quotes 9.

I grew up below the poverty line; I didn’t have as much as other people did. I think it made me stronger as a person, it built my character.

Quotes 10.
Stay positive. Stay strong and learn to be better and always live to serve others and The Lord.

Quotes 11.
A girl has to have a beautiful smile, Beautiful eyes and she should have a good sense of humor. She should be honest, loving and trustworthy.

Quotes 12.
I make mistakes growing up. I’m not perfect; I’m not a robot.

Quotes 13.
Everything starts from something.


Justin Bieber Social Profile









   








Justin Bieber Hd Images

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber

Image 2.

justin Bieber
Justin Bieber

Image 3.
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber
Image 4.


Justin Bieber




Justin Bieber Source & References




Web Title:- justin bieber motivational quotes | justin bieber quotes | justin bieber inspirational quotes | justin family details | justin age | justin biography | justin quotes | justin motivational quotes | about justin | 

Post a Comment

1 Comments